1. Produce a detailed spider diagram on A3 paper on the effects of aquaculture and overfishing. Look at p 226-227 Philip Allan, the wwf website http://wwf.panda.org/about_our_earth/blue_planet/problems/aquaculture/ and coasts powerpoint 6.
For aquaculture problems you should include
- competition for space
- escaped farmed fish
- parasites and disease
- the use of wild-caught fish for fish feed
- the use of wild-caught fish for farming
- conflict with predators,
2. Fill in the table for the Holderness Coast about erosion on this coastline. Using
|Location||Processes||Evidence/ landforms||Impacts on residents||Impacts on environment|
3. What were the causes and effects of the UK Storm Surge in 1953?
For Friday 7th December