The questions I had asked you to do (and then forgot to put on the blog!) are:
- Why should we question the data about natural hazards and disasters?
- Outline the trends in global disasters – geophysical, hydro meteorological and biological.
- Suggest why the number of disasters has increased but the number of deaths has fallen.
- Why have a) the costs of disasters and b) the numbers of people affected risen sharply?
- Suggest why Asia has the greatest number of deaths from natural disasters.
- Plus Extra reading
For Wednesday please!